Women love nail polish for everyday wear and for parties, where the nail polish color always fits the clothes, but not everyone is equally lucky with their nails. Many nails are dry, frayed or brittle nails that cannot be long and even in length, so B4beauty has a FAQ on all problems with nails and nail polish, so you always get the optimal conditions for great nails. We are nail experts who can help you at any time with the expertise you need so your nails can be your pride. Ibd Advanced Wear Nail Polish is a new improved nail polish formula that allows you to double your normal durability on nail polish, while at the same time giving this an unrivaled coverage and attachment on your nail plate and a great shine when using Topcoat. The Ibd Advanced Wear puts a protective shield on the nails that prevents your nail polish from becoming bleached and cracked. Ibd Advanced Wear Nail Polish is a professional lacquer that does not require an aggressive removal method on your nails when you use the nail polish and can be used without UV or LED lamp. Ibd were the first in the world to introduce gel on the market and they have stopped producing their regular nail polish series for the benefit of Advanced Wear, matching the gellack colors, giving you a professional nail polish with long durability, briliant shine and extra strength.
Order before pm. 14.30 on weekdays ➵ To reach off the same day!
Everyone can put a nice nail polish with Ibd's Advanced Wear easily and efficiently. You do not need a UV or LED lamp, because they work 100% like nail polishes that air dryes. First, with a base coat that secures the staple of your nails and protects your nails from discoloration. So nail polish paint that is put in two layers, after which you can finish with the top coat, which gives the nail polishes a super nice and durable shine. Ibd's is the largest brand in gel nails in the United States, and finally their nail polish series, which is constantly updated according to the fashion's nail polish, so you can always find beautiful nail polishes that fit your clothes. If you do not want nail polish on your nails, you can easily use a liquid tape on the nails first, which is easily detachable again, which prevents nail varnish from the nail bands. All nail lacquers can be easily removed with nail polish remover, and if you do not have time to wait for it to dry, you can use nail polish dry spray that dries the nail polish in record time.
Here are the most common reasons why your nail polish crackles and peels off.
- When you do not leave the nail polish dry before laying the next layer of nail polish or top coat, the nail polish can crack or peel off. It is important that each layer dryes before adding new layers of nail polish.
- When you do not use the base coat and top coat with your nail polish, it can cause cracking and peeling of the nail polish, as the base and top coat contribute to a long lasting result.
- According to Gina Viviano a well-known manicure and pedicure expert interviewed by Woman's Health, a full manicure or pedicure consisting of base coat, two layers of nail polish, and a layer of top coat are not completely dry until after approx. 6 hours, and depending on what you are doing during this time, is crucial to the durability of your nail polish.
- Stay far away from water for approx. 6 hours, as water can cause your nail polish to crack or peel off. So no shower, washing, bath or other things with water for 6 hours.
- The best way you can make a durable manicure or pedicure is to paint nails in the evening instead of during the day, as the nail polish gets time to harden properly during the night and it is easy in the evening to avoid water on your new varnished nails.
- If your nails are too dry and crackles and can be removed in flakes, unfortunately there is no nail polish that can solve the problem. Instead, make sure your nails get plenty of moisture in depth by using nail oil and hand cream to improve the nail moisture balance.
- Having said all that, we are not alike, and like skin types can be greasy or dry, the nails can also vary, and therefore, some may have great success with a nail polish brand and another successful with another brand of nail polish.